Katie & Matthew | Amarillo Wedding Photography | Katy Pair Photography

I loved shooting Katie and Matthew’s wedding! They are so in love and I found myself tearing up while editing their photos I was so happy for them! I guess you know you love your job when that happens. I had such a great time getting to know Katie and Matthew and I am so excited for their future! Congratulations!!

Blake 1

Venue for Wedding and reception: Central Church of Christ
Wedding coordination: Parie Villyard – Parie Designs
Reception coordination: Parie Villyard – Parie Designs
Flowers: Parie Designs
Hair: Crystal Zamora – Wade Gordon Salon
Make up: Leslie Weaver – Wade Gordon Salon
Catering: Frank’s Bakery, Friends and Family of the Bride and Groom
Cake: Kevin and Michele Schaffer
Music: Jamie McCarrell, Spotify, Parie Designs
Advertisements

23 comments on “Katie & Matthew | Amarillo Wedding Photography | Katy Pair Photography

1. Cara Harstad says:

The pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Absolutely stunning!!! You both look so happy in all of them. It was so fun to be a part of your special day!!!! Love you Katie!!!!

2. Diane Garner says:

Katy, I love all the pictures you chose for your blog. I emailed my friends that were unable to attend the wedding to go to your blog to experience the day from beginning to end! Thanks for doing a wonderful job of photographing Katie and Matthew’s special day!
    Diane Garner, mother of the bride

3. Sheri Barrett says:

What beautiful photos, Katy! I especially like the one of you and your
    dad dancing…so sweet! Your photographer did a great job capturing your
    special day. Even though I could not be there to share your day..the photos
    just bring it all to life. I wish nothing but many years of happiness for you
    and Matthew!!
    Sheri Barrett

4. Janelle Carver says:

The pictures of your wedding are absolutely beautiful! They truly capture your special day. I am so glad that we were able to attend and now see these beautiful pictures. I know you will cherish them forever.
    Love you Katie and Matthew,
    Janelle Carver

5. Katie’s and Matthew’s wedding was beautiful, filled with love and happiness. These photos captured it’s beauty. Their wedding day was a special day for their families and friends.
    Katie and Matthew, may your marriage be filled with years of special days.
    Theresa Turner

6. Karen Berry says:

Absolutely beautiful wedding, and the pictures certainly do it justice. May God continue to bless you, Katie, Matthew and families.

7. Dan McMillen says:

Great couple and pictures!

8. Patsy McMillen says:

What beautiful pictures! You really captured the special moments!

9. Mary Alice Reagan says:

Kaie and Matthew, your photos are amazing! We are sad that we weren’t able to be there, but we are so happy that you will always have these to jog your memory back to your special wedding day. Stunning couple and pictures!

10. Sarah Reese says:

Katie, your wedding looked amazing and the pictures are beautiful!!! Congratulations!

11. The pictures are beautiful Katie and Matthew. We were so glad to be able to attend the wedding. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

12. Ron garner says:

Great photos ! Great day!

13. Gail Smith says:

Great photos of a perfect couple at their wedding! Good work by both of the Katie’s!

14. Susan Blake Green says:

Beautiful photos of a beautiful bride and a lovely wedding!

15. Tim McMenamy says:

It is great to re-live the wedding by viewing these wonderful pictures. Amazing memories!

16. Tanya Teixeira says:

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the pics!

17. Dustin Roberts says:

Great pictures! Beautiful couple!

18. Leah Rama says:

Gorgeous photos!!!

19. Carrie says:

Beautiful photos!!!

20. Laurie says:

Matthew and Katie, Your sparkling eyes and smiles shine through in your wedding photos! Your photographer definitely captured your love connection!

21. Eldrena McMenamy says:

Katy, there were so many wonderful moments I experienced at Katie and Matt’s wedding in person. Thank you for having a photographer’s eye and imagination that allowed me to experience the part of the wedding I could not see.

22. Art Green says:

Wow, what great photo’s!!!! What great memories!!!! May the two of you continue to look at each other with such love as the decades pass.

I was impressed with Katy Pair’s organization on the day of the wedding. After viewing the photos, I am also impressed with her artistry as a photographer. Thanks for doing such a great job of recording this special event.

23. Katie Blake says:

Katy – the photos are all gorgeous! We couldn’t be happier with them – you have captured our day in such a beautiful way. We are so grateful to have had you share our day with us!

It was so priceless to have you as our photographer! In addition to your talent and great eye for photography, your kind, gentle approach to such an important event was amazing. Our families and bridal party all loved you – and you made the day so easy and smooth.

You were a delight to work with – but we also love you as a person! You couldn’t be sweeter – and we could not have asked for a better photographer to capture this most important day.